No Vacancies at present but if you are considering a change and you meet the criteria shown here then please send us your CV - we are always keen to talk to quality applicants who could fit into our team.............
Fitter Turner Welder - Marine & Industrial
Ferrum Engineering Ltd is a locally owned and operated Marine and Industrial engineering company. We pride ourselves on high quality workmanship and superior service.
The Health and Safety of our staff, our customers and those around us is paramount.
The qualities we require are ......
• Trade Qualified.
• Commercial Marine engineering experience or a related industry that would see you adapt immediately to this specialised and sometimes demanding field.
• Experienced in a wide range of machinery e.g. Mills, Lathes etc.
• Be able to work with a wide range of other engineering machinery and a variety of materials.
• Can turn their hand to almost anything from overhauling a pump/gearbox to onsite maintenance.
• Adaptable and able to work unsupervised if required.
• A very high standard of Health & Safety.
• The ability to weld would be an advantage.
• Able to liaise in a helpful and professional manner with colleagues and clients.
A pre-employment Drug test plus an eye/ear/respiratory test may be required.
Ferrum Engineering Ltd
10 Birch St